Henderson's Thoughts

Monday, 16 April 2007

Bandits and outlaws


Bandits and outlaws are certainly given a good name by the media, but in reality they are not so nice. One of my favourite films is 'Resevoir Dogs', which portrays gangsters. It is so funny because, in the end the gangsters all end up killing each other, it is such a spoof film and only one of them manages to get away. I used to live with a gangster, I won't dare mention his name, but this is a true story. He was nice enough, but put it this way, you didn't want to know too much about anything. He must have been one of the old East end crew, as I know that he knew the Cray twins. He once asked me if I wanted to go and visit one of them in prison, can't remember which one, Ronnie or Reggie. They were so evil. I refused to go; saying no thanks very much. I did not actually say it, but I thought why would I want to go and visit these evil gits. Anyway, 'the gangster' tried to get me to smuggle cocaine from Amsterdam, again I said no thanks. He then tried to get me to marry some rich American, who remained nameless. Pretty obvious to me that 'rich American' just needed a visa. Anyway, this is how nice gangsters are , they would probably sell their own mother, if there was a quid in it for them. I didn't marry the 'rich American'; I had a feeling that he would probably soon tire of me when I got older, ( I was 18 at the time). What happens when a gangster tires of someone, I thought, I would end up off the back of his yacht, with concrete boots on, that's what. I am so lucky that I had a little bit of 'noddle' in my youth, because I was often a complete prat.

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/WE-Outlaws.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home