Henderson's Thoughts

Saturday, 17 March 2007

Week 3. Prostitution and shoplifting.


Prostitution is a dangerous, but profitable business. In my opinion, only desperate, or greedy people would risk their lives doing it. Not only can prostitutes contract aids, but they are often beaten up,or murdered. It is said that it is the oldest profession in the world; but I do not see it as a legitimate job, as such. The men , (generally) who use them, are evidently desperate as well, as they are also risking their lives, regarding aids at least. I reccomend it for people who are absolutely desperate for money, but then only in the very short term. This is because the risks of something bad would increase, the longer that one did it for.





Shoplifting is great, so long as I don't have to do it myself. I get loads of cheap food, coffee and all sorts of things, cheap off what my friends call,'The Shoplifters'. It may affect prices in the long term, but I don't care as long as I can get cheap stuff now, while I am poor. It can end up getting people put in prison, if they do it for long enough. Again, I wouldn't reccommend it as a way to make money, except in the very short term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home