Henderson's Thoughts

Tuesday, 27 February 2007

Week 1. Introduction to subject.

The subject of 'being bad' is very intriquing, as what a person thinks as being bad varies a lot from person to person. For example, what a different generation sees as 'being bad' varies as times have changed. I can site an example of this. When I had my first tattoo and I was not underage at twenty four, my mother finally caught me out, by catching me in the bath one day. She described what I thought of as perfectly acceptable 'artwork', as 'defiling my body'. These days, a lot more is seen as acceptable than it used to be. I am just relieved that women have more freedom these days, to do what they choose, as I for one, would have certainly been seen as being bad, for all sorts of reasons, if I had been born in the 1950s, rather than the 1960s.

For the night out, I would like to suggest a 'lap dancing club'. The reason being that I have never been to one and I would like to see what happens in one and also what the attraction is, for men.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katmellie said...

I think this too. Different generations see different things as being bad. Such as, it is wrong to have sex before marriage, but today's generation doesn't think it's wrong.

6 March 2007 at 13:04  
Blogger Jess88 said...

This is so true. I guess it explains why my nan has such strong views on things like piercings. I remember, I'd just got my lip done and I went to her house as a good and caring granddaughter and the first thing she said to me was. 'Oh my god, get that piece of metal out of your mouth.' So nice of her but it's easy to understand why older generations have these views.

15 March 2007 at 22:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home