Henderson's Thoughts

Saturday, 24 March 2007

week 4. Masturbation


My views on the subject are that it is basically ok to do it. I watched a program last night about sex education in schools. In Holland, where they have a broader sex education, which even includes classes on how to masturbate, they have a much lower teen pregnancy rate than we do in the U.K. Perhaps they are all too busy masturbating, to actually 'do it'. It is a very close thing to do, if you are in a sexual relationship, to wank in front of your partner. For one, it shows that you trust them, if you can get over our taboos on it and also has the double- wammy, of showing them how you like it done. I discovered it at age 13. God! I wish I'd discovered it a bit sooner.. It's great!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Stewart said...

I agree...masturbation is one of the joys of life! Completely normal, completely healthy, no side effects whatsoever. In fact there is more and more evidence of short and long term mental and physical benefits. Hey I have been jacking off since I was 12 and I'm 66 now and ain't blind or crazy yet although some may argue about that last part! Holland has the right idea!

24 March 2007 at 15:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home