Infidelity
This is such a contentious subject. Does the name derive from infidel. Anyway, I don't really care. I believe that it fine to do it. If you have a partner who is selfish in bed or boring, or a complete idiot, they deserve it. If you have someone decent, kind and caring, I am not so sure. If a person finds out about the infidelity they would be very hurt if they cared or were in love with you. I wish that I could say that I was some sort of 'Mother Teresa' who had never done it, but I have, and several times. I have also had it done to me and I know how hurtful it can be and how it can damage a relationship. Nevertheless, I think that a lot of long term relationships and marriages, would not survive for so long, without the odd 'ego- boost' of an affair.


1 Comments:
I must say that I completey disagree with what Lucy says about it being ok to cheat on a partner just because they are boring in bed. Why not talk to them about it instead of doing the dirty on them.
It is such a selfish act. I know a couple who has had this done to them, and it didn't only hurt them but their loved ones also. I'm sorry that this has happened to you Lucy, and as you have experienced the hurt from someone cheating on you, i'm suprised that you still say that it is ok...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home