Henderson's Thoughts

Tuesday, 8 May 2007

Under age sex.

Most young people have had under-age sex. It seems really bad to me, when the kid is well below the legal age of consent. I did it at 15 and I think that the age seems to be lowering over the years. Even at 15, I fell that I was too young. When I hear of 10 year olds doing it , I must admit, I feel really sorry for those kids. I have got a 7 year old daughter, and I would be mortified if she had sex in a mere 3 years or so. I don't know why they even want to do it that young, I had only just discovered wanking at 15, for christ's sake. I suppose that it must be peer pressure. It is such a shame, there is never such a lovely, innocent and relaxed time as in childhood, and these children are throwing all of that away, by having sex so young. They are depriving themselves of that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home