The evils of racism.
I am totally against racism. We live in a society which is supposed to be caring. This city is particularly multi cultural and I think that it is a great place to live as a result of this mix of people. Amoung the animals, we are meant to be the 'great thinker's'. Why then do we have some people who hate other's just because they are different, or have a different skin colour? I have never thought that certain races of people are all the same. There is good and bad in all races. In the caucasians, the bad people are the racists, who hate certain ethnic groups, generally for no reason, except their being different. This is food for thought; if we think that we humans are superiorto all of the other animals in the world, why is it then, that you never see a say white horse, or black horse horse picking on another horse just because it is brown. If a racist party, such as the BNP ever got into office in this country, I think that I would move abroad again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home