Abortion
Black Uhuru, the reggae band once wrote a song entitled, "Abortion, abortion, you got to have caution". I couldn't agree more. Abortion can be a very upsetting and painful experience. I have never had to have one, thankfully. I think that abortion is bad. I wish that people would take contraception, so that it dosen't have to be done. There is plenty of contraception available today, totally free of charge, so I don't really think that is much excuse not to be taking it, if you are having sexual relations. I believe that life is very preciuos. Also, I know a lot of women who cannot have children and I feel sorry for them. I once had a friend, who was older enough to know better, who was just too lazy to get off her butt and go and get contraception off her doctor. Consequently, she kept having abortions to get rid of the unwanted child. I am no longer friends with her, I didn't admire her stupid attitude regarding this and thought that she was a complete idiot. If someone has been raped, of course they may well want an abortion, but they can also consider giving the baby up for adoption as well. There are plenty of childless people out there. Abortion can affect people for life. I have a freind, who regrets having her's many years ago and it still pains her now. I am not totally against abortions, but would rather women wouldn't rush off to have one, without real considerations of alternative options.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home